3M Daylight Redirecting Film is installed in the upper portion of the window to redirect light. It is made of micro-structured prisms which optically redirects over 80% of daylight upwards toward the ceiling and diffuses it for even distribution.
3M Daylight Redirecting Film redirects light as deep as 40ft deep into the building. This increases natural light and comfort to the tenants. The need for artificial lighting is reduced as well therefore saving you money on energy costs.
- Micro-replicated film redirects light toward the ceiling in the process reducing the need for artificial lighting during the day
- It will Reduce occupant glare and excess light near window as a result, offering a comfortable working environment.
- Provides benefit of natural light to interior occupants
- Can be used with different glass types to achieve different aesthetic looks
- No maintenance or cleaning required
- Can be combined with 3MTM Solar Film to reduce heat to maximize energy savings
- Blocks 99% of UV light, reducing fading of furniture and interior fittings.