3M™ Daylight Redirecting Film is installed in the upper portion of the window. It is made of micro-structured prisms which optically redirects over 80% of daylight upwards toward the ceiling and diffuses it for even distribution.
3M™ Daylight Redirecting Film redirects light as deep as 40ft deep into the building increasing natural light and comfort to the tenants. The need for artificial lighting is reduced as well, saving you money on energy costs.
- Micro-replicated film redirects light toward the ceiling, reducing the need for artificial lighting during the day
- Reduces occupant glare and excess light near window
- Provides benefit of natural light to interior occupants
- Can be used with different glass types to achieve different aesthetic looks
- No maintenance or cleaning required
- Can be combined with 3MTM Solar Film to reduce heat to maximize energy savings
- Blocks 99% of UV light, reducing fading